Sunday, September 23, 2012

Fat fat fatty

Fat fat fatty is pretty much how I feel at the moment. My stomach feels huge!!! I think I just look fat, not pregnant. Although that said I'm still embracing the gut and wearing tighter clothes! Those who know me know that I'm pregnant so that's all that matters.
Today Eben and I went to a couple of tile shops. It's so hard picking tiles that will cover your bathroom from one single tile. I'm struggling to imagine it. Anyway next weekend we will have a list of places to check out and hopefully pick something.
We are also going to speak to the bank about taking equity out on our house. It would help us so much if we could just take a lump sum out and use it for the house. Things would get done quicker and with less worry. At this point we are both really concerned with our finances because we have a lot going on. Besides the baby we need to get a car for me, I'll be going away soon, we have to have the bathroom and babies room finished by the time our beaner is born and it would be nice to have the kitchen done too. AGGGHH so much! It will all get done and Eben is amazing with everything so I know it will be fine.
Aaannyywayss here are some fatty photos from today!! Speaking of fatty.. Yes that is me with an ice cream in my hands!
15 weeks 3 days, our little beaner is the size of an avocado :) a friend said we should make guacamole to celebrate! Haha

2 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! I know how you feel about feeing fat, not pregnant, but you do indeed look pregnant:) Cute! And I love ASOS maternity clothes! I had some dresses picked out for my 3rd trimester from there for when I got gigantic, but never got to order any since Rowan came early. Get some cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss ASOS have the cutest stuff! Im already wearing their maternity jeans! they're comfy and they're skinny leg dark denim too which is nice. everything in target and kmart was so freakin ugly! I will definitely pick out some dresses for my 3rd trimester. i need to be comfortable and cute ! ;)

      Delete