My Facebook status read -
"...I hope the nursery is all finished by the time this BABY comes..."
So this morning before work i went to the doc to see him one last time before i start seeing an OB. We've decided to go for private cover, as we are eligible. I cant believe we will still be out of pocket up to $4000!!!!! Whats the point of getting cover?! Anyway i hope its worth it. Im really terrified of labour, im not strong like my cousin Anita, or my friends in the states who have just had babies... they all wanted natural birth with NO drugs .. im not so sure!! I know i am going to have my friend Bianca as my doula, well i asked her on Facebook so hopefully we can meet up and chat to go through the details but i'd really like someone there who will be able to keep me calm and help me through the process. Obviously i want what is best for my baby and if having a natural birth is key then thats what i want ... but im scared.
My friend Kristin highly recommends Hypno baby classes. I would love to give them a go and see if that will keep me Zen ... i think even now, meditating before bed will be a good thing. It might help me sleep because lately thats been a struggle.
I've already gained a kilo...feels like 10. I just feel fat! Im not helping the situation by eating lots of sugary treats and loads of carbs! All i want is carbs!
I would like to do a pregnancy exercise class. I know there are a couple near my work so i might give them a go. i think that would be good for me. Ive been TRYING to go swimming in the mornings but i already get up at 6.30 for work, so getting up that extra half hour earlier is too much of a struggle!! I do enjoy it (except for the asian lady that keeps spitting in the swimming lane next to me) so i do want to keep trying! Eben really likes it so its nice to be able to go together.
I rang my mum on Tuesday and told her she was free to tell people now. I didnt expect he to jump on the phone to people straight away, but she did! I got quite a few txts that day from people. crazy izy.
People keep asking me what i think im having ... im not too sure but i have some weird feeling it may be a girl. i think the only reason is because we are set on a girls name. The boy names havent come naturally yet. I dunno the baby girl image is just at the back of my head ... maybe!
Well i really need to get some sleep, im tired!

No comments:
Post a Comment