Saturday, September 22, 2012

maternity clothes

So i obviously dont want to spend a lot on maternity clothes because i wont be in them that long.  Although in saying that ... i do like my clothes....
I have had a look at Kmart and Target for cheaper everyday options but everything is hideous!  Just really tacky prego clothes.  Not me.  So far the best place is ASOS Maternity!!  I was so happy when i came across this!  The best part is they are not that expensive! YAY!
I have already purchased a pair of dark blue jeans, so im hoping they will fit and see me through this pregnancy.  I dont want to buy another pair of jeans because i dont think there is any need.  Also summer is on its way and I doubt that I'll be in jeans when its super hot out.
I came across a cool top in this pregnancy magazine, so i went online to hunt it down.  How cute is it???


looks really cute with those red jeans.  I dont think i could pull the bottoms off but i love that top.  so cute!
Then there is ASOS.. i love ASOS!  It doesnt bother me if the quality isnt that amazing because i wont be in them for that long!  I just dont want to have to wear the same thing everyday.  A girl needs options!!


Ive put a few things in my shopping cart, just waiting til i get a little bigger and decide i need them :)  Luckily i wear a lot of over sized tops anyway so i have stuff to see me through.
I think I might buy some casual tops and maybe a dress before I go away.  
Thats another thing, i cant believe how soon that is!!  Around 5 weeks! Im all excited but super duper nervous.  Should be a great life experience.  Im glad I get to share it with my little beaner.

Speaking of sharing experiences with my little beaner... last night Sez, Mark and I tried to stalk Kim Kardashian!  She's in town promoting Quick Trim.  We would have had a better chance on Thursday night but none of us could be bothered leaving the house.  We went straight to Crown Metropol where we knew she was staying and we basically sat in the foyer and waited ...... like losers..... well it wasnt all bad!  We met a really nice English girl who was working over here as a nanny.  She liked Kim and was waiting to see if she could get a photo with her too.  We got chatting and we ended up going up to the hotel bar and had a coffee together.  Meanwhile we were continuously tweeting Kimmy K to come down and say hi! We were even sending her photos of ourselves waiting!! 


in the foyer of the hotel.  we're not creepy

mark getting himself prepared incase we saw kim


 we ran halfway across Crown to see if she was at one bar, then ran across the otherside to see if she was at another ... false leads... anyway we ended seeing ... NO ONE!  We admitted defeat and went home to bed.  This morning our new English friend decided she wanted to get to the hotel early and hopefully catch Kim before she left for the airport.  Well..... she succeeded!!! VERY Jealous.

no fair..
anyway thats all really... oh and the rest of today was just beautiful!  the weather was so amazing.  Sunny and warm.  i took the boys for a walk and to the park.  so lovely to be outside.


isnt he cute.  mind you he farted while i was taking this...
my view... 

baby's first present!  Thanks Booki & Dave!




No comments:

Post a Comment