Saturday, September 15, 2012

weird!

So on Monday i told work that i was pregnant.  First my boss, then the rest.  It was nice - again - to have it all out, especially because i knew that night i was going to tell the rest of my family.
Our accounts lady Clare was away that day but i knew she would be in the next so Kim (colleague and friend) suggested that i write "im pregnant" on an A4 sheet of paper and put it in my tray (which she collects each day for billing).  I thought that was such a good idea so i did it and it worked great!  I thought she would scream but instead she laughed and said "oh did you all know???!!"  and then she came over to congratulate me with a big hug and she gave me an envelope.  I was confused but opened it to find a pink post it that read " I think Danny is pregnant!!  Yeah" dated 30th august.  weird!! haha

I asked her why she thought so but she said she couldnt put  it down to something.  she just had a feeling!  I love it when your gut is right :)  Anyway i love this  and am going to keep it!

The weekend prior to this Eb and I went to The Robert Burns Pub which we LOVE!!!!!  They have only spanish food and its the best.  We ate ...
Iberico Ham and cheese croquetas AMAZING!!!  Its like a crumbed mash potato ball

plate of thinly sliced Jamon .. i had a piece about the size of a 5 cent coin :(

chicken and rabbit paella YUUUMMMMMM

We always love everything we eat there. its amazing.

I forgot to post a photo of the awesome cake i made Chris for his bday!  If you dont know Chris then let me tell you .. he is obsessed with most things Arnold Schwarzenegger!  Well at least he used to be.  He still loves every movie he makes so i thought it was only appropriate to decorate a cake like this.  I cant take credit for the idea though.  A friend on instagram posted a photo of a cake she decorated for her brother and i just had to do it for chris!

Its the T800 from the final scene in Terminator 2


Well that was just a quick update!  I go to meet and see my OB on tuesday.  fingers crossed it all goes well!  I wanted a female OB but the place my doctor recommended me to was fully booked!  Apparently i have left it really late :S  and there must be a lot of women giving birth in March!  So my GP has sent to a guy that he recommends so hopefully it all goes well!




No comments:

Post a Comment