Saturday, February 23, 2013

Milo Olson!

I can't believe he is here! And he is a HE!!!

I'm sitting in my hospital bed writing this. I thought I'd write something quick because I don't know when I'll have a chance!

The past four days have been a whirlwind of emotions! It's been pretty intense!

I will write my birth story once I'm home and get a chance. Right now I'm still pretty exhausted and sore from the surgery. My eyes are going cross eyed as I type this!

Anyway Milo is doing great! He's just so beautiful I can't stop looking at him! I'm SO in love with him!

We had a challenging day yesterday and the previous night with breastfeeding so I'm exhausted but still positive that he will get better. I have to remind myself that he is a premie so thing may take a little longer.

Everyone has been so great and supportive. I have a pretty amazing family! Milo is surrounded by A LOT of love :)

Okay we'll I need a nap before his next feed!













2 comments:

  1. hang in there with the breastfeeding! i remember crying about it at the beginning but i also think it had a lot to do with sleep deprivation :) stick with it and he'll get it eventually! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks noonie! we're (eben, my boobs and i) keeping positive and hopefully it will get easier. good thing is my milk came through! so the goods are there - little Milo just needs to latch on a bit better and it'll be smooth sailing :)
      xx

      Delete