from the title of this blog post im pretty sure you can all assume what this will be about. Im really struggling in the ol poop department. This is pretty recent I have to say. Ive been fairly lucky throughout the pregnancy, maybe in the beginning I had a few bad days but all in all I would say that its been a smooth ride... or exit ... there is a pun somewhere there. Look I have to be honest, I haven't always been a regular gal when it comes to bowel movements so the lack of pooping isn't unexpected. I just have NO room inside my belly for anything else right now!! This baby is taking up a lot of space so that means I need my poop to GET OUT! Its not the best feeling when you're constipated .... backed up .... pipes are blocked ..... .... Its definitely overstayed its welcome!
Its gotten to the point now where I wake up thinking about pooping... I daydream at work about pooping .. and I go to bed wishing and thinking about pooping .... Poop, Poo, Bog, Caca, Shit, Crap, Dump .. all these fun creative words run circles in my head all day. All this girl wants to do is poop like a normal person!
Ive tried eating oily foods, eating green foods, drinking more water, drinking coffee, putting a suppository up the pooper, taking natural digestive kiwi capsules, massaging my belly/sides/back, sat on the can and waited, walked .... done .. it ... all .... and you cant take oral laxatives while pregnant so that sucks! usually that does the trick! Anyone out there got any suggestions?? I'll try anything!
I know most of you dont want to read about my bowel movements - or lack of .. but thats whats happening with my pregnancy at the moment! My poor little beaner has less room to move around in there because my poop is taking up all the space!!!! I guess you could say im frustrated.
All day long I dream about ... Poop.
hahahaha...Oh how I don't miss this!
ReplyDeletei bet! its horrible :( Although i do have to say my OB told me to start sprinkling Psyllium Husk onto my cereal and it seems to be doing the trick! fingers crossed it lasts!!
ReplyDeleteyou could always try an enema! ;)
ReplyDelete