i dont even have the energy to think of a creative post title! Thats pretty much it .. feeling sick. Not exactly sure whats going on but im trying not to freak out and baby is helping me because all i feel are kicks! lots and lots of kicks! :) I can even see them through my skin now! crazy!
yesterday i shot a wedding in Moama/Echuca - which is about a 3 hr drive from where we live in Melbourne. The day started out great but by the end i could tell I was getting tired and sore ... fast. I was so happy that Eben came along with me. He is a great assistant and also has a creative eye which comes in handy. I think the long day took its toll on me. I didnt sit down much throughout the day - for obvious reasons! I drank water but maybe not enough and it was quite warm. Im not sure, i think all in all just a long day and so today im kind of paying for it. I feel sick in my stomach .. almost like you do when you have a stomach bug. Not good especially because Im suppose to go back to work tomorrow. I think I might call in sick.. My baby's and my health are most important to me at the moment so if im still feeling gross then i wont go in.
I also think I should not have walked this morning. We walked in a annual Motor Neuron Disease fundraiser called Walk to D'Feet MND - we do this every year in honour of my Zio Alfi who passed away from MND. I knew this morning that I should have just rested while everyone walked, but i thought it was only 3.2km so i could handle it ... weellllll maybe not so smart! Anyway Ive rested since then so im okay now. Just feeling a little seedy ...
Thats about all for now! Feeling like poop but will get through it! Baby is kicking me ALL the time now which i love! Especially when i can see my stomach pop with every kick. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment