Tuesday, October 16, 2012

oh grandma!

so mum felt the beaner kick!  It was a big one too!  i had lunch with mum and dad yesterday and as i was drinking my icy cold, freshly squeezed OJ, the baby kicked!  I knew there would be another one coming so mum quickly put her hand on my belly and POW!
I wish the baby would kick when eben was feeling my belly!  Naughty beaner.
I took yesterday off work.  I was so exhausted from the weekend that I couldn't bare the thought of sitting in that chair all day.  My back was quite sore and tight from all the walking and holding my camera, and my body just felt achy.  I had to go see the doctor because my manager makes us get a medical certificate if we are away on a monday or friday.  Its super annoying and stupid because i know i over did it and just needed a day to rest, but she doesn't care so I have to get one.  The doctor did basically tell me everything I already suspected.  I was just working my body too hard.  I need to remember that I am pregnant.  Its not really that I forget but I just dont realise that moving around and being up and busy for long hours isn't ideal now.  I have to try and take it easy, although I have all my weekends booked up until december!!  Crazy .... im lucky I have Eben to help me on shoots now though :)

Well thats it for tonight.  Im pretty tired so off to bed.

3 comments: