Saturday, August 11, 2012

hair colour

Okay so im in desperate need of colouring my hair!  the regrowth is pretty bad, and i dont think i can wait another 8 weeks to do it!
I've done some online research and it seems that a lot of women colour their hair in their first trimester and have had healthy babies!  I cant tell you how happy i was to read those stories!  Mind you i am still a little uncertain because i am pregnant and of course my babies health is my number one concern.
I think i will get my hair dresser (Natasha) to colour my hair outside, and i might wear one of those face masks that people wore during the SARS scare... better to be safe then sorry right?!

I can't remember whether i mentioned this in my last post but my skin is getting all pimply.  I've noticed a bit on my chest and a bit on my back too which is SUPER gross!!  I'm hopeful that it will go away once the weather is warmer and i can expose my skin to the sun.. well at least i hope so!

Im also getting pretty excited to tell my family.  This secret is getting harder and harder to keep in!!  I would ideally love to wait for my birthday when everyone is here, but i might have to do it earlier.  Im a bit suss that my cousin Sarah is onto it, she is the investigator in the family so im hoping she wont catch on!  I also wouldn't mind telling them before my three months, but there is no occasion where we will all be together.. Im thinking maybe at my brothers birthday which is a couple weeks prior to mine.  I just didn't want his friends to know before my friends y'know?  Anyway we will figure something out!

Here is my slightly bloated belly at 7 and a bit weeks :) ... oh and Bowser in the background!



No comments:

Post a Comment