Most of you know already that we have a girl name - Lola. We both absolutely love it and knew from the start that if we have a girl this will be here name. However her middle name is still up for debate.. I love Lola Rae Olson - Eben not so much. Although the other night he did suggest Lola Louise Olson which i thought was really cute. I still like Rae though ;)
The trouble we are having is with boy names! We just cannot agree on one! Eben is being super stubborn and .... ridiculous ... with the name Leroy (pronounced lee-roy). I dont like it. No offense to anyone how knows a Leroy but its just not working for me. What IS working for me are these names:
- Milo
- Rosco
- Axel
- Atticus
- Otis
- Louie (pronounced Lu-i)
- Arlo
what a great selection!! Over here in Australia there is a milk drink called Milo.... so a lot of people have said "he'll get teased!" but i dont think so! Milo isn't that unusual! I actually dont really care what people think. I cant base my child's name on whether people like it .. i like it! The only other person is whether my husband likes it ... which he does but he likes Leroy more :(
The other night a friend said she didn't like the name Milo and later on in the evening she came up to me and said "Hi NesQuik!" hahahaha she's a dag!!
Eben likes:
- Leroy
- Wyatt
- Moses
- Memphis (i like this but for a girl - Memphis Belle)
- Salvatore (Sam in Italian)
- Louie (yes we both like this but we dont LOVE it in the same way we love Lola .. but its a start!)
- Luigi
- Henry (but we named out dog Hank so thats not happening)
he also likes Milo and Rosco but didnt want to put it on his "list".
Im sure most couples go back and fourth over baby names but its annoying to me because Lola was so easy! It would make life a little easier if we do have a girl :)
I like Milo and Arlo!
ReplyDeleteas far as I'm concerned, you both have excellent taste in names. Lola is perfect. boy names are way trickier!
ReplyDelete