There are so many cute little things for the nursery out there! There are also a lot of crappy, tacky things! I absolutely LOVE Etsy for all things baby. I bought my invites off there - $50 and this girl designed them for me from scratch with 3 amendments and sent me a digital file so i could get it printed my self! Such a good deal, and if i liked one of her premade designs it would have been $15!!!
Anyway the mobiles i have seen are just so cute! Check these out
How cute!! I think the last one is my favourite, then the first, then the second. I love the fact that its handmade and not from a factory line.
We are looking at a cot and change table next week. Its used and i found it from a website called GumTree for $300 for both! A great deal and hopefully it wont have too many teeth marks on it, thats pretty much my only concern. This is it:
ofcourse they will have been used so they wont be perfect but apparently they are in great condition besides a couple of teeth marks on the cot.
Well today is the last day of work for 2 weeks! Im sooooo happy about that, i am so looking forward to leaving work so any break is a good break :)
btw im not 7 months!! EEEEPPP 28 weeks yesterday!! Crazy town! Also my baby app on my phone said that the baby currently weighs around 1 kg, but by the end of my pregnancy will put on another 2kgs!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont know how there is anymore room in my belly for this baby to grow!
Ive been getting a lot of intense kicks lately, and the little beaner moves around quite a bit during the day too. Its the most alien looking thing when you can see your belly warp! I love it!





No comments:
Post a Comment