I know right?! Im still in shock too. Acutally i still find it hard to believe i have a "little beaner" - as Eben says, growing inside of me. Its so very surreal. Actually its just plain crazy!
Im not much of writer but i thought it would be nice to have this blog so i can share how things are going with my family and friends who are on the other side of the world. That stupid Pacific Ocean...
So as of today im just over 4 weeks pregnant.. yes ..pregnant.. i honestly can't say it or even think it without smiling or laughing! I just cant comprehend the fact.
The only people we have told are Eric & Paula. I was with Paula from the VERY start of her pregnancy (mostly because i was super nosey and excited) so i thought it would only be right for her to be there through ours. Also she has just given birth to a beautiful little boy, Avery, so it will be great to have an experienced momma along for the journey. As for my mum, well I want to tell her now, but i think its best if i wait another month, that way its only a month before she can tell people. Trust me, im doing her a favour, its hard not telling people!
I think i experienced my first morning sickness on Friday night. I was driving home and all of a sudden a wave of nausea came over me. It was horrible! I hope that was the last of it! I also feel like i look three months pregnant already because i am so constipated! Im so bloated its disgusting! I feel so uncomfortable . I read that pregnancy can cause constipation and if you know me you know its not something new, but these past few weeks have been the worst! i dont want to have a belly shot because i have a poop bump instead of a baby bump!
i think its time for bed! x
No comments:
Post a Comment